Thursday, June 24, 2010

for now/ oh the kawaii!!!

I think I am just going to let this look the way it looks. Brown is not a displeasing color, and I would like to just go ahead and begin writing here.

I would like to disseminate various tidbits that I find around the internet, history, art, knitting miscellany, and all of the other things that constitute my eclectic passions.

Two of those interests are kittens and yarn. I also happen to fancy media in languages other than English, so this *ahem* ADORABLE video hit a trifecta for me.
(The children's voices, however, are a bit high and childish, so turn your volume down just a bit if you value your ears/sanity.)



This is from a children's show, made in Japan, that evidently purports to teach children something, using karaoke.
I feel much better, though, knowing the word for kitten in Japanese. Koneko. This has doubled my Japanese vocabulary, as my only other prior knowledge was KAWAII.

(more to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment